[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
Forums Beroux.com • View topic - I hate classic!

I hate classic!

Discuss whatever!

I hate classic!

Postby Teachme2play » 20 Jun 2008, 20:41

People! I'm appealing to you! Let go with the classic mode! Classic is present on almost every game site (I won't tell names, cause its prohibited :) ) Here, and only here you've got the chance to play something new. Something that is unique amongst four in a row variants. Please reconsider playing other variants more often. If you don't know them, I can gladly help you, cause more or less, I know every rule.
This is 10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,
and a 100% reason to remember the game!
Teachme2play

Re: I hate classic!

Postby Wernight » 30 Aug 2008, 07:00

Other rules are for da player that aren't afraid to put their skills to the test. That's not majority of people's.

I like the other rules also. Wonder why? :-P
Wernight
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion