[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
Forums Beroux.com • View topic - smart phone and obama

smart phone and obama

Get support for any other software on Beroux.com that is not in a sub-forum above.

smart phone and obama

Postby sseoo » 01 Dec 2010, 03:48

If I were the President of the United States, I would perform the following reforms.

First, fully withdraw our troops from Iraq,. I would command the soldiers to return home before Christmas. Their mothers and fathers are eagerly waiting for them to come back and to have the whole family share the Christmas dinner together again.

Second, I would concentrate on the financial crisis. The rich must help the poor. When the economic situation improves, wealthy enterprises and individuals would be compensated for their help under the supervision of the people and participation of the state. I hope that come next Christmas, everyone could enjoy a delicious turkey on their Christmas table.

Third, I would abolish irrational spending. Especially anything on Apple. Not only are the wage earners reluctant to buy products, but the students who don’t have so much money in the first place are going on Ebay and Lightinthebox to buy supercheap Chinese smart phones. If it was me, I would feel embarrassed. Since I cannot control the markets, I would just get rid of this and other dominating brands.
sseoo

Re: smart phone and obama

Postby O Bloody Hell » 13 Dec 2010, 13:38

Well, thankfully, you're not the president.

I believe you could actually make Obama look good, and that's not easy. Not by a long shot.
O Bloody Hell

Postby Wernight » 23 Dec 2010, 09:39

I find he didn't do that bad at all. I find it weird that American don't feel that way. Compared to its predecessor, he did really good and not just inside. Ah politics! Your post may just well be a robot post against him to try manipulating peoples' thoughts.
Wernight
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Affigoillit » 29 Jan 2013, 15:19

In it something is. Now all became clear to me, Many thanks for the information.
Affigoillit
Novice Member
Novice Member

Postby Affigoillit » 15 Feb 2013, 04:33

Bravo , me semble , est une phrase brillante
Affigoillit
Novice Member
Novice Member

Return to [EN] Other Products (English International)