[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4734: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4735: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4736: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3867)
Forums Beroux.com • View topic - Unable to Register on forums!

Unable to Register on forums!

Question or support requests for iPuissance 4D. Post your question or ask for help, here.

Unable to Register on forums!

Postby MrSka » 17 Apr 2008, 06:26

Hello,

I am unable to register for the forums, I keep getting an sql error, i would love to be able to track my wins and losses, i am playing right now with another "guest" and we both love the game!
MrSka

Re: Unable to Register on forums!

Postby Teachme2play » 26 Apr 2008, 22:11

I am sorry, but administrator is working very hard to fix the problem. It will be solved soon.
This is 10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,
and a 100% reason to remember the game!
Teachme2play

Postby MrSka » 21 May 2008, 05:43

I am sure he is, I dont mean to complain either, the game itself is bloody awesome, and I play as guest now and again, and get my butt whupped, still great fun!! Just thought I'd say this is still happening, but also thank you VERY much to Werner for making such a great game, and making it free!!!

I still havent found another site/game that is so polished and great to play with the player ranking like iPuissance yet, and since finding it I have not even bothered to look!

I look forward to seeing my name at the bottom of the ranking list soon, hopefully :D

Cheers,
Cy
MrSka

Postby Teachme2play » 29 May 2008, 22:05

FINALLY, the register problem has been solved. That means you can create new accounts from now on. Cheers for our administrator.
This is 10% luck,
20% skill,
15% concentrated power of will,
5% pleasure,
50% pain,
and a 100% reason to remember the game!
Teachme2play

Postby Ska » 30 May 2008, 06:49

YaaY Thank you Very Much!!!!!
Ska

Postby Wernight » 30 May 2008, 15:44

Thank you, very sorry for taking so much time fixing that issue. I hope everything's working fine now in the game, even better than anytime before. :cheerful:
Wernight
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Support